Data security guidelines
Privacy Statement as of 05/2018
We appreciate your interest in our online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hostingYou can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, which can be used, for example. contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval.These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. F DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.Hosting services by a third partyWithin the framework of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the interests of weighing up our interests, in order to correctly present our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in designated forms in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here.This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order, when contacting us (for example, by contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Obligatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data for contract execution, or to process your contact or opening the customer account and you can not complete the order and / or opening the account without their information, or can not send the contact , Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data communicated by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract handling and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, the is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a designated function in the customer account.
3. Data transfer
4. E-mail newsletter
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletterIf you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. to send a DSGVO.The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. After unsubscribing we delete your e-mail address, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
E-mail advertising without registration for the newsletter and your right to object
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a good or service and you have not objected, we reserve the right, based on § 7 Abs. 3 UWG regularly offers for similar products, such as the already purchased to be sent by e-mail from our assortment. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a promotional approach by our customers.You may object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or through a dedicated link in the e-mail message, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.The newsletter is sent as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider, to which we pass on your e-mail address.This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
5. Data usage in payment processing
If we are in advance, e.g. When buying on account, it is for the conclusion of the contract in accordance with Art. 22 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO required to obtain identity and credit information from specialized service providers (credit reference agencies). For this purpose, we will transfer your personal data required for a credit check to the following companies:
Creditreform Boniversum GmbHHellersbergstrasse 1141460 Neuss
Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests will be taken into account. You have the opportunity to express your point of view and to challenge the decision by making contact with the contact options described below. After completion of the contract, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and which we inform you in this statement.
6. Integration of the Trusted Shops Trust Badge
To display our Trusted Shops seal of approval and to offer the Trusted Shops membership for buyers after placing an order, the Trusted Shops Trust Badge is included on this website.This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in the optimal marketing of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The Trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne.When the Trustbadge is called, the Web server automatically stores a so-called server log file, which can be used, for example. Your IP address, date and time of the retrieval, transferred amount of data and the requesting provider (access data) contains and documented the call. These access data will not be evaluated and automatically overwritten within seven days after the end of your page visit.Other personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops, as far as you have consented to this, decide after the completion of an order for the use of Trusted Shops products or have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
7. Cookies and web analytics
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in order to optimize the presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). The duration of the storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/B...Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_USChrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=...Firefox ™ https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-allow-an...Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.htm...Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics
For website analysis, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (www.google.com). This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in order to optimize the presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow you to analyze the use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address will be shortened prior to transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The anonymized IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will generally not be merged with other data provided by Google. After purpose and end of the use of Google Analytics by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Google LLC is headquartered in the US and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent the collection of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website from Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link : http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=enAs an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click on this link to prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
8. Contact and your rightsAs a victim, you have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to demand information on the personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;- to fulfill a legal obligation;- for reasons of public interest or- to assert, exercise or defend legal claimsis required;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion;- we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or- you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;according to Art. 77 DSGVO the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.************************************************** ******************right toTo the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.After exercising your right to object, we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims serves.This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose. ************************************************** ******************